the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Thursday, March 01, 2007


slept late last night and was forced to wake up early, cause baby slept early and woke up early.
played with him for what seems like 200000000000years, although its only 2hours. im amazed that he is not even bored. and i was like bloody sleepy with the super cool weather.
then at 9plus close to 10, meowmeow messaged me and told me she's still at lakeside. that is like, wow, so cool! so super nice cecilia volunteered to help her do the opening until meowmeow reach hougang. and somehow, both adam and meowmeow gave the same comment on me being nice. "u got so good meh", "wa, she so good ah". suspecting me of my kindness? haha. i am kind to my buddies k? haha. but still, i punched the wrong card. haha. i saw meowmeow's name, but took the card in front of it. lol. went out with my cousin. saw this puma bag which i kind of like. but the last piece has scatches, so i didnt buy in the end. =( bought my contacts. (: changed to weekly de. (: costed me 304bucks. and i paid them on my own! (: haha. there's an increase in my degrees =( but im kind of happy cause both my eyes are 300degrees now. which means, i can take out both and wash both together. (: went down to hougang mall, passed michael papa's namecard, and told him to say he is my friend's uncle. he said he will say he is my boyfriend's father -_-
i wanto eat the unagi don again tomorrow.



CECILIA
9:05 PM